Your Real Virtual Workout
PowerBeatsVR is an intense, rhythm-based VR fitness game, where you box, dodge, and squat to the energetic beat of the music. You have handmade challenges with leaderboards, an auto-generator for your own music, a level editor, multiple weapons, player statistics, calorie tracking, and support for heart rate monitors.
Are you ready for that challenge?
Handmade Official Levels
Every challenge perfectly fits the underlying song.
Auto-Generator For Your Own Music
Play with any music you like and how you like it (MP3, OGG, WAV, and FLAC support).
Play or Create Community Challenges
Create your own challenges from scratch, edit auto-generated beatmaps, or import and play beatmaps from other players.
Start with your fists and unlock further mighty weapons as you play.
See how many calories you have burnt over time and check your heart rate in-game with our integrated support for heart rate monitors.
Easy-To-Learn and Hard-to-Master
Work your way up or directly launch the Expert mode and handle an insane amount of targets and obstacles.
Get to the top of the leaderboards and become number one.
Wow I really like it, maybe the best fitness game I tried (And I tried a lot, better workout than Beat Saber, Creed, the Thrill of the Fight and 10 more…), big workout and music is good!!
Holy crap Powerbeats VR burns calories!
…PowerBeats VR is one of the most intense workouts that players can experience in virtual reality…
VR Fitness Insider
My wife: I think that’s the fastest I’ve ever seen you move.
Me: Playing PowerbeatsVR “F******K!”
…“Virtually” the hardest workout I have ever done! PowerBeatsVR is an awesome rhythm-based VR fitness game…
…Very intense and fun workout for arms and legs, love the new auto-generator…
…I like this game a lot, as far as it goes. It’s the best rhythm game I’ve tried for fitness…
…Fun and a good work out. I had my HR in 130-140 bpm range playing maps on the advanced setting. I have Beat Saber and Synth Riders, which are fun but if you miss a hit the game ends. Powerbeats keeps on going so you can keep the HR up. Definitely better for exercise with that and the HR integration…
…A lot more fitness than BoxVR for example…
…Having lots of fun discovering how unfit and uncoordinated I can be.
But already feeling inspired to play-on, improve my fitness, lose some weight, and save $$$ by not wasting money on a gym membership I’d never use…
…This is an extremely fun full-body workout. Unlike Beat Saber, PowerBeats works your legs and core more, as it makes you duck, dodge, and quickly jump from side to side as you punch the targets…
Don't miss any features. Stay informed.
- Best High Intensity VR Fitness Games 2020, VR Fitness Insider, March 03, 2020
- Best Arm Workout VR Games 2020, VR Fitness Insider, February 26, 2020
- Play Your Way With PowerBeatsVR’s Auto-Generated Workouts, VR Fitness Insider, February 5, 2020
- 15 Best Valve Index Fitness Games of 2020, VR Fitness Insider, January 8, 2020
- VOY Wellness Blends VR Workouts With Luxury Amenities, VR Fitness Insider, December 17, 2019
- Top 10 Best Leg Workout VR Games, VR Fitness Insider, December 02, 2019
- Top 25 Best VR Fitness Games 21019, VR Fitness Insider, November 19, 2019
- Top 10 VR Fitness Games 2019, Perfect Body Mate, November, 2019
- PowerBeats VR Game Review | Rock and Sock Em’ to the Beat, VR Fitness Insider, July 17, 2019
- PowerBeatsVR: Dieses Fitness-VR-Game bringt dich zum Schwitzen, Vodafone featured, July 11, 2019
- PowerBeatsVR Adds Custom Songs and a Level Editor, VR Fitness Insider, June 21, 2019
- Beat Saber, Audica and PowerBeatsVR Triple Review, Gaming Respawn, May 21, 2019
- Best VR Fitness Games for an intense Workout, vrgamecritic, May 19, 2019
- This Week’s VR Game Roundup — Kill Roaches, Climb Mountains, and Smash Boulders!, VR Fitness Insider, April 19, 2019
- Smash, Dodge, and Boogie in PowerBeatsVR, Out Now, VR Fitness Insider, April 18, 2019
- PowerBeats VR Embraces Virtual Reality’s Likeliest Killer App: Getting Your Actual…New World Notes, April 17, 2019
- PowerBeats Coming Q1 2019 | Here’s What’s in Store, VR Fitness Insider, October 9, 2018
- Fit mit VR: Virtual Reality als Workout-Ersatz, VR-World, May 21, 2018
- This fitness suit turns VR into exercise equipment, VentureBeat, April 28, 2018
- This Fitness Suit Turns A New VR Game Into An Intense Workout, UPLOADVR, April 23, 2018
- PowerBeatsVR: work hard, play hard, Fitness Challenges, April 18, 2018
- VR mit Gefuehl: Zwei neue Haptik-Handschuhe von Exiii, VR-World, April 17, 2018
- Exercise With PowerBeatsVR Rhythm Game And Haptic PowerSuit, VR Fitness Insider, April 16, 2018
- VR-Fitnessspiel PowerBeatsVR: Training mit haptischem Feedback, VR-World, April 13, 2018
- PowerBeatsVR Encourages Fitness With Full-Body Feedback, VRFocus, April 12, 201826